EUR 9 - adults
EUR 8 - discounted*
EUR 6 - further discounted**
EUR 5 - children and teenagers under 18 years old
Further entrance prices under “more”
senior citizens, military and civil service personnel, students, Montafoncard (only in summer), Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße toll card (only in summer), Ö1 club members;
Further discounts: AOK Leisure Pass, Tiroli Club, Family Pass, Info Pass (50%) and Museum Pass (10%)
Disabled / accompanying persons
EUR 17 - Family (2 adults + 4 children up to 18 years old)
EUR 12 - Family Light (1 adult + 4 children up to 18 years old)
!NEW! Combined ticket
Entrance for Galtür indoor pool + Alpinarium Galtür
EUR 11 - adults
EUR 27 - Family (2 adults + 4 children up to 18 years old)
EUR 20 - Family Light (1 adult + 4 children up to 18 years old)
EUR 3.00 guide fee per person in addition to the entrance fee
Minimum number of participants for a guide: 5 people
Enquire about our special school pupil and group rates!
To make your stay with us at the Alpinarium Galtür as pleasant as possible, we would like to familiarise you with our house rules and ask you to accept them.
- Hiking sticks, umbrellas and rucksacks are to be left in the cloakroom.
- Ski boots are not allowed! Slippers are available as alternatives.
- Dogs are not permitted in the museum, but they are on the 1st floor in the "Frozen Water" café.
- The consumption of food is prohibited in the museum.
- We ask for a reasonable sound level throughout the centre.