The "Alpinarium Association – for documenting the cultural and living space of high Alpine regions" is an independent association. Its tasks are to support work in further developing the Alpinarium Galtür.
Alpinarium Galtür Club
Chairman: Mathias Wolfart
Board of Directors Dr. Fritz Treidl, Ronald Lorenz, Stefan Lorenz, Martin Walter, Stefan Pfeifer
New members are always welcome!
The association, whose activities are not geared towards profit, aims to promote the Alpinarium Galtür in the broadest sense. The association operates exclusively and directly for a charitable purpose, in particular:
1. Awakening the interest of the local Tyrolean population, tourists and the general public in the topics of the Alpinarium: humans and mountains, living and culture in high alpine regions.
2. Idea generator for the future development of the Alpinarium Galtür
3. Support for all kinds of events, such as exhibitions, didactic projects, lectures and seminars, receptions, etc., as well as the corresponding public relations work.
4. Help with purchases, productions and finding sponsors
5. Establishment and promotion of training and further education in the field of the topics mentioned under (1);
6. Establishment and cooperation with universities and research institutions for the processing and broad presentation and publication of the topics of the Alpinarium.