Are you also planning an unforgettable trip to the Silvretta region? Then a visit to the Alpinarium should definitely not be missing from your programme! Check out our special conditions for groups!
We warmly welcome you!
- For groups of 10 people or more, you receive the reduced group rate of only EUR 7.00 per person (instead of EUR 9.00 per person)
- From a group size of 30 people, you only pay EUR 5.50 per person (instead of EUR 9.00 per person)
- You also get one free entry for every 21 paying visitors!
- From 17 paying visitors, you can get an IMPULS tour for a group price of only EUR 50.00 (instead of EUR 3.00 per person)
- Bus drivers and tour guides always get free entry and a voucher for the "Frozen Water" cafe!
- Guided tours only possible on request and following registration in advance!
- Parking directly in front of the Alpinarium Galtür
- In the "Frozen Water" cafe, we can offer you coffee and cake or a small snack
We are happy to provide you with further information by phone or email!
P 0043 (0) 5443 20000
The “Curving Cultural Pleasure” includes a trip on the Silvretta High Alpine Road and entry to the permanent exhibition “AT THER VERY TOP - stories about Galtür and the world.
Discover one of the most beautiful and popular panoramic roads in the Alps!
The Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße leads 22.3 km from Partenen im Montafon (1,051m) in 34 hairpin bends over the Bielerhöhe (toll road) at 2,032 m to Galtür (1,584m) in the Paznaun valley. It is not without reason that it is called the "dream road in the Alps for connoisseurs". The Bielerhöhe at the apex of the Silvretta High Alpine Road is a true natural jewel, open to the south with a direct view of the 3,312m Piz Buin and the Silvretta reservoir, embedded in the fascinating mountain world, the Silvretta.
- Prices: EUR 8.50 per adult, EUR 5.20 per child
- The price includes an impulse tour (duration approx. 20 minutes)
- ATTENTION: This ticket is only valid for BUSSE and can also be bought at both toll booths.